Health and Safety – Working at Height
Keep safe working at height with our Health and Safety course.
Overview in brief
With a high risk of accidents and incidents in this sector, it’s essential to have the correct procedures and training in place.
Our course will equip you to keep yourself and your colleagues safe when working at height.
The finer details
This is a one-day training course. You’ll learn about the specific needs relating to Health and Safety when working at height and look at a variety of scenarios you may encounter in your workplace.
Our course promotes consistent, good health and safety practice. You’ll look at the legal obligations but be able to see their relevance to your working.
You’ll receive a certificate of training when you have completed the course.
The topics covered are:
- An introduction to working safely when working at height
- Health and safety regulatory frameworks
- Working at height risk management
- Causes and consequences of accidents when working at height
- Safe use of ladders
- Introduction to mobile elevating work platforms (MEWPs)
- Introduction to scaffolding
- Heights and electricity
- Working-at-height specific personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Creating an action plan for your workplace.